1. While Lawlane guarantees that all judgements provided in the platform are the judgements of the respective courts, it does not guarantee that the said judgements are free from clerical and typographical errors in the course of publication, and Lawlane bears no legal liability howsoever construed in relation to such errors.
2. All products and services on this platform are premium and paid contents; Lawlane therefore reserves the right to suspend access of anyone found or suspected to hold an invalid or unverified subscription.
3. By using the website, the subscriber undertakes not to copy or save the contents of this website, for the purpose of making its contents available to persons who are not subscribed; but without prejudice to the right of a subscriber to use a portion of it in the preparation of any legal process or argument, for academic purposes or such other purposes for which similarly services have been traditionally available.
4. Notwithstanding clause 3 above, but subject to the Copyrights Act and any other Act(s) and regulations dealing with intellectual property applicable to Nigeria or any part of Nigeria, the subscriber may put any content of this website to such legitimate uses as he may reasonably deem fit.
5. Lawlane does not undertake to provide any number of cases at any point in time, or to report any decision of any court at any point in time; and therefore exercises full and absolute discretion with regards to the number of cases to provide at any point in time or the courts whose judgement it will report.
6. A subscriber is entitled to enjoy an unrestricted access for the period of his subscription to those contents available to his subscription package.
Provided that where the activities of a subscriber is deemed a danger to the security of the website—in such matters as virus upload, hacking or such other activities—or he has breached any of the clauses of this terms of service, or he has breached any law for the time being in force in Nigeria or any part of it, dealing with intellectual property and copyrights, with regards to the content of this website, Lawlane reserves the right to terminate his subscription without liability.
7. Notwithstanding clause 6 above, Lawlane does not undertake to keep the website running without any downtime, and so will not be liable to the subscriber for any downtime experienced on the website no matter how long. Downtimes might happen as a result of hosting failures by hosting providers, hacking attack, cyber security breaches, internet breaches, virus attack, malware attack, maintenance and upgrade, human error or for any other reason howsoever described, without the application of the ejusdem generis rule.
Provided that where down times exceeds three days, Lawlane shall extend the expiry date of the subscribers subscription by the corresponding number of days the downtime lasts.
8. The Lawlane does not allow a subscriber to log into the website from more than one device at the same time, using the same account.
9. All disagreements arising from the use of the website shall be submitted to arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Act.
10. The laws applicable in the Federal Capital Territory shall govern all legal disputes arising or pertaining to the use of this website, and the Federal Capital Territory shall be the only jurisdiction for all legal processes associated with the Lexlords.