UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC. VS. ACCESS BANK PLC. & ANOR.
- Attachment of money in an account other than that of the judgment debtor
- Conditions to be satisfied before the Court can grant a garnishee order nisi
- Effect of an order made by a court without jurisdiction
- Effect of Failure to Obtain Prior Consent of the Attorney General before the commencement of and attachment of public funds in a Garnishee Proceeding
- when is a garnishee order Nisi deemed binding and absolute
- Who has custody of a money in a bank